УДК 550.7:614(477.41/42) • Issue 3 (31) / 2020 • 61-71 pages
Yaroshchuk M., Vaylo A., Ganevich A., Nozhenko O.
As a result of urbanization, a new ecological environment has been created with a high concentration of anthropogenic and technogenic factors that affect citizens in large cities and megalopolises. At the same time, a human, as well as biota on the whole, is additionally negatively affected by global cosmic and geological factors. Based on the analysis of extensive material, the article considers geological factors which include inhomogeneities of the earth’s crust in the form of large extended zones of discontinuous tectonic disturbances and stresses, active faults related to geoactive zones, and more local areas within the latter with manifestation of various abnormal physical fields, defined as geopathic zones. The existence of geoactive zones and anomalous fields within them that affect the human environment make it relevant to study such zones within large cities and urban areas. The article presents the geological and structural characteristics and internal morphology of geoactive fault zones. It is shown that the rocks comprising them and the physicochemical processes occurring in them have anomalous properties that are variable and depend on time, the depth of the zones, the level of erosion and, especially, the neotectonic activity. Geoactive zones (activated deep faults) at the territory of the city of Kyiv and Kyiv region (Kyiv geodynamic test site) have been characterized. Various types of energy concentrated in geoactive zones (mechanical, magnetic, electromagnetic, gravitational, thermal, radiation) and their total effect on physicochemical processes have been considered. A possible combined effect of these processes on formation of the relief, the type of vegetation, sustainability of technogenic objects, as well as the living matter (in particular, human health and mental state) have been assessed. The direction of further research is determined.
Key words: geoactive zone, geopathic zone, heterogeneity of the geological environment, physical field, geoanomalous field, biofield, geoenergetic features, pathogenic effects, neotectonic movements, geological and geophysical methods, biolocation.
- Rudnik, V.A., (1999), Engineering geography. Ecology of urban areas. Papers of the 4th International Conference. рр. 92-97.
- Verkhovtsev V.G., Yuskiev Yu.V. and Shvayko G. (2012), Technological and environmental safety and civil Protection. Vyp. 4. pp. 49-59.
- Verkhovtsev V.G., Yuskiev Yu.V., Shvaiko V.G. (2013), Technological and environmental safety and civil Protection. 5. pp. 103-118.
- Rudnik V.A., Melnikov E.K. (1998), Exploration and protection of mineral resources. No. 6-7. pp. 54-57.
- Malinovsky G.T., Molchun N.V. (2002), Monograph. “Logos”, Kiev, UA. 303 p.
- Starostenko V.I., Baran P.I., Barshchevsky N.E. and others (2001), Geophysical Journal. Vol. 2, No. 4. pp. 3-38.
- Galetsky L.S., Ivanchikov V.P. (1996), Deep structure of the lithosphere and unconventional use of the Earth’s interior: Abstracts of the meeting. Kiev, pp. 245-246.
- Demchishin M.G. (1991), Geological journal. No. 2. pp. 14-24.
- Orlyuk M., Romanets A. (2003), Geologist of Ukraine. No. 1. pp. 64-69.
- Letnikov F.A., Karpov I.K., Kiselev A.I. et al. (1977), Nauka, Moscow, Russia. 216 p.
- Semenenko N.P., Velikanov Yu.F., Dzhelnach N.I. and others (1985), Preprint IGFM. Kiev, UA. 61 p.
- Drozdovskaya A.A., Omelchenko V.D., Pankovsky Yu.S., Savchenko A.M. et al (1991), Geological journal. 2. pp. 84-96.
- Slenzak O.I. (2003), Geologist of Ukraine. 2. pp. 30-34.
- Davydov A.S. (1988), Solitons in molecular systems. Naukova Dumka, Kiev, UA.
- Machulina S. (2003), Geologist of Ukraine. No. 2. pp. 72-75.
- Yakubovsky Yu.V. Lyakhov A. (1984), Electrical Intelligence Nedra, Moscow, Russia. 381 p.
- Electromagnetic fields in the biosphere (1984), Science, Moscow, Russia. T. 1, 2. 375 p.
- Yepatko Yu.M., Kravchenko V.M. (1997), Mineralogical journal. 18, No. 5. pp. 59-67.
- Lishtvan I.V. (2003), Colloidal nanoscale systems: Collection of scientific papers of the meeting (October, 2003). Kiev, UA.
- Sobolev V.V., Bilan V.V. (2003), Naukoviy Visnik National National University. Dnipropetrovsk. No. 2. pp. 21-23.
- Rudnik V.A. (1997), World of Medicine. SPB. No. 8. рр. 12-13.
- Pavlovets I.N. (1994), Monograph. Cathedral Ukraine, Kiev, UA. 128 p.
- Veinik A.A. (1991), Thermodynamics of real processes. Minsk, Belarus. 576 p.
- Shipov G.I. (1993), The theory of physical vaacum. NT Center, Moscow, Russia. 362 p.
- Isakov B.I. (1988), Moscow Institute of Economics. Plekhanov. Moscow. pp. 134-158.
- Pavlovets I.N. (1997),. Geoinform, Kiev. 243 p.
- Bahler K. (1981), Discoveries of the dowser. Vermitas Publishing House, Linz, Austria.. 224 p.
- Kasyanov V.V. (1990), Report of the seminar “Problems of geopathogenic zones”. Moscow, RU, 43-47.
- Rytsk A., Semenova S. (1995), Journal “Anomaly”. No. 3. pp 9-11.
- Kryzhanovsky V.V. (1996), In the book: “The Deep Structure of the Lithosphere and the Unconventional Use of the Earth’s bowels”. Kiev, UA. pp. 251-252.
- Melnikov E.K., Musiychuk Yu.L. (1993) Geopathogenic zones – myth or reality. St. Peter., RU. 48 p.