Geohìm. tehnog. (2019) 2 (30) :56 — 69
Suschuk K., Verkhovsev V.
Numerous deposits, ore deposits and mineral uranium anomalies are known in the territory of the development of platform Phanerozoic formations in Ukraine. According to the conditions of their formation, metallogenic epochs were isolated and structural-metallogenic zoning of the territory was carried out. It is established that the formation of the Phanerozoic platform cover was accompanied by the accumulation and redistribution of uranium in it in several stages, which were characterized by participation in the formation of both exogenous and endogenous processes. Epigenetic processes perform a leading role in the formation of uranium ore deposits in Phanerozoic sedimentary formations. The general principle of exogenous uranium ore formation is the combination of the ore process with the stages of lithogenesis of the rocks containing them. Each genetic type of uranium deposits in sedimentary strata is characterized by a specific epigenetic mineralogical-geochemical zonation. Uranium occurrence is always confined to a particular zone and is generally part of that zonation, which is a typomorphic feature and a major search criterion. Ascending low-temperature or thermal carbon-dioxide-hydrocarbon chloride solutions of deep (metamorphic or metagenetic) origin, which were diluted with underground meteors by the end of ore formation, were involved in the formation of polygenic deposits and ore occurrence of Uranium of the Cimmerian era. The Don-Dnipro structural-metallogenic zone is characterized by the presence of exogenous uranium deposits of the reservoir-infiltration subclass and polygenic exfiltration deposits. Thorium-uranium, uranium-coal and uranium-bitumen deposits in the Phanerozoic platform formations are known in the area. Uranium subsidence is accompanied by concentrations (often ore) of other metals.
Keywords: uranium, Ukrainian shield, metallogenic epochs, sedimentary cover, hydrogen deposits, ore accumulation factors.
- Suschuk, К.G. and Verhovtsev, V.G. (2017), Zb. nauk. pr. Inst. Geohimii Navkolyshn’ogo Seredovyshcha, Vyp. 27, Kyiv, UA, pp. 50-74. https://doi.org/10.15407/znp2017.27.050
- Suschuk, E.G. (2010) Zb. nauk. pr. Inst. Geohimii Navkolyshn’ogo Seredovyshcha, Vyp. 18, Kyiv, UA, pp. 73-79.
- 3. Genetic types and patterns of distribution of uranium deposits in Ukraine (1995). Repl. ed. Ya.N. Belevtsev, V.B. Koval, Nauk. dumka, Kiev, UA, 396 p.
- Phanerozoic metallogeny of the platform part of Ukraine (1984), [Goyzhevsky, A.A., Skarzhinsky, V.I., Shumlyansky, V.A., Suschuk, E.G. and etc.], Nauk. dumka, Kiev, UA, 202 p.
- Suschuk, E.G. (2007), Zb. nauk. pr. Inst. Geohimii Navkolyshn’ogo Seredovyshcha, Vyp. 15, Kyiv, UA, pp. 169-176.
- Shumlyansky, V.A. (1983), Cimmerian metallogenic era in Ukraine, Nauk. dumka, Kiev, UA, 220 p.
- Shumlyansky, V.A. (1984), Development of geotectonic structures of Ukraine in the Mesozoic, Preprint IGFM-84, Kiev, UA, 58 p.
- Shumlyansky, V.A., Dudar, T.V., Suschuk, E.G., etal. (1990),Geol. Journal., No. 2, Kyiv, UA, p. 34-44.
- Shumlyansky, V.A. et al. (1990), Materials on the geology of uranium, rare and rare–earth metals. Vol. 22, pр. 76-83.
- Suschuk, E.G. (1976), Patterns of the distribution of trace elements in the Upper Paleozoic sedimentary formations of the North-West Donbass, Preprint IGFM AN USSR, Kiev, UA, 51 p.
- Suschuk, E.G. (1976), Regularities of the concentration of trace elements in the Upper Paleozoic sedimentary formations of the North-West Donbass, Preprint IGFM AN USSR, Kiev, UA, 34 p.
- Shumlyansky, V.A. and Suschuk, E.G. (2003), Geochemistry and ecology, Vyp. 8, Kyiv, UA, pp. 82-105.
- Danchev, V.I., Lepky, S.D., Suschuk, E.G., Shevchenko, O.E., Shumlyansky, V.A. (1984), Issues of the theory of exogenous uranium ore formation, Preprint IGFM AN USSR, Kiev, UA, 53 p.