UDC 631.442.4:541.64:621.763 • 📖 Issue 26 / 2016 • 72—78 pages
A.Rozko, Yu. Fedorenko, G. Pavlyshyn
The article presents the results of study of use of cement in bentonite-polymer composites. It was found that the cement added to the mixtures for bentonite-polymer composites synthesis exhibits reductive features and together with an oxidizer – ammonium persulphate – creates a redox environment for sodium acrylate polymerization shortening more than soda the period from the start of the reaction to its maximum rate point. The reaction of polymerization of bentonite-polymer composites with cement proceeds in two stages: at the first stage the temperature of samples rises by several degrees, the static shear stress increases by 1,5- 2 times and the samples become elastic, at the second stage the temperature continues to rise, the shear stress increases by a factor of hundreds and the samples become more elastic. The large quantity of the chains cross-links is confirmed by low free swelling capacity. The conversion of these composites from the paste-like to rubbery state proceeds at low initial temperatures (10÷14оС), which opens up new possibilities for in situ polymerization of the composites for waterproofing, feeling of cracks and joints, construction of engineered barriers, etc.
Key words: cement, sodium acrylate, bentonite-polymer composites, polymerization, the static shear stress, free swelling capacity.
- Junping Zhang Preparation, swelling behaviors and application of poliacrylamide/ attapulgite superabsorbent composites. Polymer for advanced technologies./ Ruilfeng Liu, An Li, Aigin Wang – 2006, 17: – рр. 12 –
- Junping Zhang,. Study on superabsorbent composites IX: Synthesis, characterization and swelling behaviors of polyacrylamides/ clay composites bassed on various clays. / Aiqin Wang: Reactive and Functional Polymers. – 2007. – N 67. 8. – P. 737 – 74.
- Vasiliev Prirodnye sorbenty: svoyistva i reaktsionnaia sposobnost [Natural sorbents: properties and reactivity] / Goncharuk V.V. – К.: Naukova Dumka, 1992. – 176 p. [in Russian]
- Fedorenko. Sposib formuvannia tryvalogo induktsiongo periodu polimerizatsiyi [Method of forming with long induction period of polymerization] Yu. Fedorenko, А. Rozko, О. Turonok, Ye. Маzer. / Patent № 90732. akumuliativniy ofitsiyniy ―bulletin of Industrial Property‖ № 11. 10.06.2014 [in Ukrainian].
- Carbopol / Bulletin IS – 10E, Revised 4-94
- І. Kucheruk Obrobka rezultativ fizychnyx bymiruvan [Processing results of physical measurements] Dushchenko, V.М. Andrianov / – К.: «Vyshcha shkola», 1981. – 216 p. [in Russian].