UDC 553/495: 553.061.6 (477) • 📖 Issue 26 / 2016 • 97—106 pages
History-geological analysis of the Ukrainian Shield sedimentary cover formation allowed discovering the row of ore-controlling factors which have determined the possibility of ore-forming process, its intensity, place and time. There were macrocicles (Yura, Cretaceous, Neocene and Pliocene-Quaternary) in the history of region tectonic development, during which (at certain stages) were created favourable conditions of exogenesis ore-formation (for the different ore-types). Such time-intervals obtained the meaning of metallogenic zones. Regularities of origin of the uranium accumulation epochs in Shield sedimentary cover and the main factors of their formation – climatic, geotectonic, structural, paleogeographic, facial – and also the ore substance source were determined. The productivity of certain epochs was determined; the industrial uranium ore features were characterized. For the Ukrainian Shield territory Early Cretaceous, Late Eocene and Neocene-Quarternary epochs of exogenesis uranium accumulation in sedimentary cover were established. For the first two epochs the syngenetic, diagenetic and exodiagenetic uranium concentrations are characteristic, but they are not industrial because of small scales or low uranium concentrations and unfavorable mining conditions. For industrial uranium ores the Neocene-Quartenary metallogenic epoch is the most productive. The hydrogen ground-infiltrated uranium deposits of this epoch are associated with terrigen coal deposits of Paleocene (mainly Buchaksky Layer of Eocene), which fill up paleo-valleys in crystal basis and which have formed at Neocene-Quarter epoch and continuing to change at this time. Establishment of regularities of the uranium accumulation epochs at the history of sedimentary cover of Ukrainian Shield formation allow to trace the scientific directions and the ways to increase the mineral raw material base of Ukrainian nuclear energy.
Key words: Ukrainian Shield, metallogenic epoches, uranium, sedimentary cover, hydrogenic deposits, factors ore- accumulation.
- Kirovogradskiy rudny’y rayon (2013), Glubinnoe stroenie. Tektonofizicheskiy analiz. Mestorojdeniya rudny’h polezny’h iskopaemy’h, Kyiv, UA, 500 p.
- Goyjevskiy, A., Skarjinskiy, V., Shumlyanskiy, V., Sushchuk, E. (1984), Metallogeniya fanerozoya platformennoy chasti Ukrainy, Naukova dumka, Kyiv, UA, 202 p.
- Geneticheskie tipy i zakonomernosti razmescheniya uranovy’h mestorojdeniy Ukrainy, (1995), Naukova dumka, Kyiv, UA, 396 p.
- Shumlyanskiy, V., Sushchuk, E. (2003), Gidrogennoe rudoobrazovanie v fanerozoe Ukrainy, Geohimiya i ekologiya, 8, pp.82-105.
- Sushchuk, E. (2010), Zakonomernosti uranonakopleniya v hode litogeneza bazal’ny’h otlojeniy rannego mela na yujnom sklone Ukrainskogo sch’ita, Zbirnik nauk. prac IGNS, 18, 73-79.
- Kalashnik, G. (2013), Geologo-strukturny’e osobennosti ekzogenno-infil’tracionny’h mestorojdeniy urana v Ingulo-Inguleckom rudnom rayone Ukrainskogo sch’ita, Nauk. Visnik Nacional’nogo tehnichnogo universitetu, 3, pp.11-18.
- Perspektivi rozvitku uranovoi` sirovinnoi` bazi yadernoi` energetiki Ukrai`ni (2014), Naukova dumka, Kyiv, UA, 355 p.
- Sushchuk, E. (2008), Gidrogenny’e mestorojdeniya urana – prirodny’e modeli povedeniya ego v zone gipergeneza, Zb. Nauk. Prac’ IGOS NANU, 16, pp.128-135.