УДК 556.314.043 • Issue 6 (34) / 2021 • 90-98 pages
I. Udalov, D. Piatash
I. Udalov, Doctor of Sciences (Geology), professor, head of the department of hydrogeology, V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, ORCID:0000-0003-3844-6481, firstname.lastname@example.org
D. Piatash, PhD student of the department of hydrogeology, V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, email@example.com
The article presents the physical and geographical characteristics of the Synychan water intake section of the Izium water intake, which is located 8 km southeast of the city of Izium, Kharkiv region. Hydrogeological features of aquifers operated by 4 wells are considered. Geomorphological features of the studied territory are analyzed. Aspects of the geological structure of the site are also reflected. The analysis of indicators of chemical composition of underground waters of the Synychan water intake site since 2003 is presented. Among the most relevant to the task of chemical compounds, the values of nitrates, chlorides and sulfates content, as well as data on total hardness and mineralization were selected. An increase in performance is observed in all wells. The intensity of the increase is different for each production well and the corresponding chemical compound. This indicates at least the heterogeneity of influencing factors and processes occurring in the aquifers of this water intake area. Among such factors and processes, taking into account the shallow depths of wells, we can consider the technogenesis. Since Synychan water intake is used to supply a significant number of residential areas of Izyum, a detailed analysis of the dynamics of the presented data is appropriate. The study of the dynamics of the distribution of chemical indicators of groundwater composition over different periods using mathematical and graphical methods will not only allow to inductively study the dynamics in previous years, but also quantitatively predict future trends in water composition of interstratal aquifers in the region. Considering the growing and growing shortage of quality water resources in Ukraine, the analysis of data from water intake areas of Izyum can give a representative picture of the real local situation in the field of water management, hydrogeology and hydrogeochemistry of Izyum district in general and town of Izyum in particular.
Key words: dynamics, aquifer, hardness, mineralization, nitrates, chlorides, sulfates, production wells, water intake area.
- Dmitrієv M.І. Reliєf USRR. Geomorfologіchnij naris. Kharkіv: Uchpedgіz, 1936. 168 s.
- Geomorfologiya Ukrainskoj SSR: Study guide. I. M. Roslyj, Y. A. Koshik, E. T. Palienko i dr.; Edited by I. M. Roslyi. K.: Vyshcha shchk., 1990. 287 p.
- Levakovskij I. F. O slavyanskih solyanyh ozerah. Ivan Fedorovich Levakovskij. Kharkov : V Universitetskoj tipografii. 1870. 10 s. Access mode : http://escriptorium.univer.kharkov.ua/handle/1237075002/1237.
- Chomko D. F. (2010) Bulletin of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Series «Geology-Geography-Ecology». Kharkіv. 2010. № 909 – pp.57-60 .
- 5. Uhan O. O. Osoblivostі formuvannya hіmіchnogo skladu poverhnevih vod basejnu r. Sіverskij Donec.O. Uhan’, V. І. Osadchij, N. M. Osadcha, A. P. Manchenko. Nauk. pracі UkrNDGMІ. 2002. Vip. 250. Access mode : https://uhmi.org.ua/pub/np/250/22_Uhan.pdf
- 6. Korobkova G.V. Ecological rationing of surface water quality on the example of the Seversky Donets river basin (within Kharkiv region). Candidate’s thesis. Kharkіv, 2018. 183 s.
- 7. Martynov V.S. Groundwater in the middle part of the Seversky Donets basin and their protection from pollution and depletion. Candidate’s thesis. Kyiv, 1973. 145 s..
- Gurov A.V. Geologicheskie issledovaniya v yuzhnoj chasti Kharkovskoj gubernii. A.V. Gurov. 1869.
- Udalov І. V., S. M. Levonyuk. (2019) Geochemistry of Technogenesis. No. 2 (30). P. 46-55.
- Tereshchenko V. O. Pіdzemnі vodi z najbіlsh glibokih rozkritih gorizontіv Dnіprovsko-Doneckoї zapadini. V. O. Tereshchenko. Bulletin of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Series «Geology-Geography-Ecology». Kharkіv. 2014. No. 1098. P. 55-60.
- Yakovlev V. V. (2014) Bulletin of V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University. Series «Geology-Geography-Ecology». Kharkіv.. No. 1098. P 63-72.
- Protocol № 3411 zasedaniya Ukrainskoj territorialnoj komissii po zapasam poleznyh iskopaemyh ot 21 noyabrya 1972 g., Kiev.
- Derzhavnі sanіtarnі normi ta pravila «Gіgієnіchnі vimogi do vodi pitnoї, priznachenoї dlya spozhivannya lyudinoyu» (DSanPіN 2.2.4-171-10). Access mode : https://geology.lnu.edu.ua/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/DSanPiN-2.2.4-171-10.pdf