Khrushchov D., Chumachenko S., Splodytel A.
The methodological basis of a theory for information support of research and work on management of the geological component of military activity territories is founded on the development of a typification of geological environment violations resulted from military activity, highlighting the types of geological environment and forms of military impact on the geological environment, establishing a mechanism and forecasting the development of geosystems. The methodical basis consists in development of the principles of information models of the geological environment disturbanses, which serve as the basis for determining methods and technologies for eliminating the consequences of negative military activity impact upon the geological environment, i.e., degraded sites recovery. The purpose of the introduction of this methodological apparatus is to optimize the structuring of the geological environment of the object, which will increase the resolution and overall adequacy of the infogeological model. The package PDE Toolbox computer mathematics systems MatLab 7.1.4 was used for simulation of pollution distribution in landscape profiles of an artillery blast hole. It showed us a picture of the changes in the concentration of the solution of pollutants on the landscape profile down to the first groundwater horizon 90 days from the moment of intense snowmelt.To assess the pollution migration dynamics according to the mathematical modeling in the PDE Toolbox package of the MatLab 7.1 computer mathematics system, the dependence of the change in the concentration of the solution of pollutants spread along the landscape profiles of the artillery blast hole was recieved. The obtained data indicate that within the territory affected by military activity, depending on the state of density and permeability of rocks in the zone of unsaturated filtration, the vulnerability of groundwater to geochemical factors of technogenic pollution increases.
Key words: geologic environment, infogeologic modeling, infogeoframe, military polygon .
- Danyliuk S.L., Turovets Yu.S. (2015). Assessment of the spread of pollution in areas of intensive military-man-made load of military training grounds of the Land Forces. Military-Technical Collection, (13), 111–119. [in Ukrainian].
- Romanchenko, I.S., Sbitniev, A.I., Chumachenko, S.M., Slobodianyk, V.A. (2006). Final Report of the Pilot Project. Kyiv: CJSC “Cosmoznimok”. [in Ukrainian].
- Tomashevska, T.V. (2001). Collection of scientific works. Kyiv: NNDC OT and VB of Ukraine, 5, 225-228. [in Ukrainian].
- Hruschov, D.P., Remezova, E.A., Belevtsev, R.Ya., Yakovlev, E.A., Azimov, A.T., Ivanova, A.V., Lobasov, A.P., Bosevskaya, L.P., Greku, R.H., Pochtarenko, V.I., Oholina, T.V. (2019). Geoinformatics,1, 70–79. [in Russian].
- Hruschov, D.P., Kovalchuk M.S., Remezova E. A i dr. (2017). Structural and lithological modeling of sedimentary formations. Kiev: Interservice. [in Russian].
- Hutorskiy, M.D. (1999). Monitoring and forecasting of geophysical processes and natural disasters. Moscow. [in Russian].
- Chumachenko, S.M. (2003). Collection of scientific works. Kyiv: NNDC OT and VB of Ukraine, 20, 105–115. [in Ukrainian].
- Shennon, R. (1978). Simulation of systems – art and science. Moscow: Mir. [in Russian].
- Yakovlev, E.A., Lyutyiy, G.G., Pochtarenko V.I. i dr. (1994).. Kiev: State Enterprise “Geoprognosis”. [in Russian].
- Davydchuk, V., Chumachenko, S., Dudkin, O., Sytnik, Y., Nesterenko, S., Marynin, , Slobodyanyk V., Yakovenko, O., Osadcha, O. (2004). Рilot project “Ecological assessment of the military training center “Divychky” in 2004-2006. Кіеv.
- Khrushchov D.P., Zatserkovnyi V.I, Splodytel A.O., Nikolaienko O.Ye., Ilchenko A.V. (2021).. Geoinformatics: Theoretical and Applied Aspects, 210-215 p.