Articles submitted to the Collected GEOCHEMISTRY OF TECHNOGENESIS – are subject to obligatory anonymous review.
The procedure is as follows:
- The editors register the article, provided that it meets the requirements that are published in the journal and posted on the site .
- The Chief Editor appoints reviewers (in accordance with the requirements of Clause 6, Clause 6 of the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science No. 32 of January 15, 2017 “On Approving the Procedure for Forming the List of Scientific Specialized Publications of Ukraine”).
- The reviewer makes one of the following conclusions:the article is recommended for publication in Collected scientific papers Institute of enviromental geochemistry NAS of Ukraine;
• it is recommended considering the correction of deficiencies;
• can be published after a significant reduction to the size of a short message; the issue of publication should be considered after processing;
• The article is not recommended for publication.
According to paragraph 15 of the order of the Ministry of Education and Science No. 32 dated 01/15/2018 – the Chairman and members of the editorial board are responsible for organizing the review of articles and the observance of academic virtue.
- The editors send the article to two reviewers without specifying the author (s) and information about him (them). The correspondence between the reviewer and the author is carried out through the editors. Reviewers should ensure the principles of confidentiality of all materials relating to the publication, as well as inform the chief editor of all suspicions about the violation of copyright and plagiarism.
- In the case of one negative review, an additional third reviewer is elected by the editor-in-chief. Two negative reviews are equivalent to failure.
- When the author does not agree with the review, he can send a reasoned response to the editorial board, and then the editorial board decides whether to send another review to another reviewer. In conflict or non-standard situations, the Editor-in-Chief independently makes the appropriate decision.
In case of refusal to publish materials are not returned to the authors and are not considered again.
- In case of a positive review, the Editor-in-Chief submits the article to the editor. For the passage of stylistic and spelling editing, technical editing and layout design for transmission to the publisher.
- The members of the editorial board finally approve the content of the issue of the Collected scientific papers at regular meetings.
- Originals of articles and reviews signed by the reviewer with a conventional or digital electronic signature are kept in the editorial office for at least three years.